This Aiver Luxe Saddle, together with our Aiver Dressage Saddle is very much our flagship product. Conceived by Outi, here at Aiver Sport, the Aiver Luxe Saddle is revolutionary in its design yet embraces all the traditional qualities you’d expect from a saddle of this calibre.
Conceived in conjunction with the best professional riders and an award winning saddle maker, the Aiver Luxe Saddle is for you if you want a light, balanced ride. Aiver Luxe truly is a perfect example of innovation and tradition working in perfect harmony together.
Made to the highest standards and boasting the latest technological advances, you can adjust the width of this saddle in seconds, even while mounted. Adjusting the width of your saddle means achieve complete comfort for you and your horse.
Made from the finest Argentinian calf leather, the finish of this saddle is second to none. But it’s not only good looking. The Aiver Luxe Saddle seat design promises security and improves confidence. The unique saddle construction supports the rider’s upper body, stabilising the seat bones and preventing unnecessary movement. It also reduces concussion in the lower back.
All in all, the Aiver Luxe Saddle is the ultimate in saddle luxury for horse and rider.
At a glance:
* Adjust the width of the saddle while mounted for a perfect fit using the patent protected saddle tree mechanism.
* Shorter shoulder/gullet irons allow for greater freedom and mobility of the front legs and shoulder.
* Innovative use of the finest fabrics means that weight and pressure are distributed evenly, providing optimum comfort for the horse and rider.
* Revolutionary two layer panels mean you don’t need to flock your panels as often as you would with a traditional saddle. Upper layer is traditional wool and bottom layer gel foam.
* Double Y-girthing system ensures that the saddle stays in place thanks to better anchoring.
* Comes with 3-year mechanism and 5-year saddle tree warranty.
* Short panels; 17"~ 41.5cm, 17.5"~ 43.5cm
Chosen by Olympic medallist and World Champion Andreas Helgstrand and the preferred option of many other professional riders, you too can make the same choices as these élite riders when you choose Aiver Luxe.
The Aiver Luxe Saddle comes as standard in the following size: 16",16.5", 17", 17.5", 18"
Small custom made changes can be done without extra charge.
* Saddle tree is polyurethane, which offers some flexibility, as it moves with the biomechanic movement of the horse.
* Two layer panels; wool and gel foam mattres.
* Calf leather , also called grease leather.
” I think Aiver Luxe is a next -generation saddle, because you can do fitting yourself in seconds. Luxe is a high quality saddle and it is just a perfect saddle to sit in!”
Length of the panels: 16"= 39cm, 16.5"= 40.5cm, 17″= 41cm and 17.5″ is 43cm
3 year warranty for mechanism and 5 years warranty for saddle tree!
If you wish to have other sizes please contact us.